po: Update Simplified Chinese translation. (newer)

Qian Hong fracting at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 10:43:23 CDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

While discussing the translation of 'Voice output device' and 'Voice
input device' in winecfg, Jactry and I have no idea what does 'voice'
mean here.
Voice could be translated to both '声音‘ and '语音' in Chinese, the former
means all kinds of sound, the latter means  human voice only, which
one is more accurate?

I know you've subscribed wine-devel, I CC'ed you because you are the
original contributor to the 'voice input device' related code. Thanks
a lot!

--
Regards,
Qian Hong