po: Fix some typography and linefeed issues in the Turkish translation.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Fri Jul 12 05:03:20 CDT 2013

On Thu, 11 Jul 2013, Volkan Gezer wrote:
[...]
> Thank you for modifications. I think the only problem is:
>
>  #: cryptui.rc:38
>  msgid " to "
> -msgstr " bitişi: "
> +msgstr " bitişi "
>
> which we should keep ":" for a meaningful sentence structure. Hasan
> should also correct me if I am wrong.

Ok. That seems a bit strange but probably less strange than the way the
code builds this string :-( It seems it does it does it this way to put
parts of it in bold.

I've added an exception for it and I'm resending the rest of the patch.

                         Stolen from an Internet user:
              "f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng !"