ntdll: Tests for RtlHashUnicodeString()

Nikolay Sivov nsivov at codeweavers.com
Tue Jul 16 01:35:02 CDT 2013

On 7/16/2013 09:47, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> Nikolay Sivov <nsivov at codeweavers.com> wrote:
>
>> +#include "ddk/wdm.h"
> Please don't do that, this breaks compilation with PSDK headers. If you need
> some specific definitions, types or API prototypes - replicate them in the test
> itself.
What breaks exactly? The fact that PSDK doesn't have DDK headers by
default or something specific about this particular header? If it's a
missing header I don't see a problem with installing DDK. Also kernel32
tests have include from ddk subdir too and I don't even have this header
installed with DDK 7.something, is it broken for you too?