Patches I maintain

Rico Schüller kgbricola at web.de
Thu Jul 18 02:51:05 CDT 2013

Hi Roland,

I'm not exactly sure what your goal is... but there is a rule one patch
per mail only! There is likely no chance to get something like that
mixture committed.

You may have a look here:
http://wiki.winehq.org/SubmittingPatches

On 18.07.2013 01:23, Roland Haeder wrote:
> +HRESULT D3DXCreatePolygon(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 device, float length, UINT sides, LPD3DXMESH *mesh, LPD3DXBUFFER adjacency)

Well this looks a little bit wrong. You may have a look here
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb172785%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
. Don't copy and paste it. A patch which by accident works, is not
something which should be applied at all. There are several issues alone
in that line.

Cheers
Rico