appwiz: Correct Wine Mono installer messages

Ken Sharp kennybobs at o2.co.uk
Mon Jul 22 13:20:53 CDT 2013

On 22/07/13 18:37, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Ken Sharp <kennybobs at o2.co.uk> writes:
>
>> Where the correction is obvious I have done so, but where a full
>> translation is needed I have simply removed the incorrect one. This
>> will mark that line as untranslated and hopefully someone will see
>> that. It will also default to English with the correct message until
>> translated.
>
> That's what fuzzy is for, there's no reason to remove them.

Okay but at the moment, in those languages, a user is currently being
told Gecko needs to be installed, followed by Gecko needs to be installed.

I'll send a smaller patch correcting the title. Someone else can fix the
long message. It should flag someone's attention the two being unequal.

It has been this way for at least a year: nobody seems to be taking any
notice.