Windows 7 64-bit?

Rosanne DiMesio dimesio at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 26 13:42:30 CDT 2013

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 16:47:36 +0100
Ken Sharp <kennybobs at o2.co.uk> wrote:

> I have to ask:
>
> Do we really think that this user is running Wine 1.0.1 on Windows 7 64-bit?
> http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=28587&iTestingId=79589

No; letting it through was my mistake. This was actually the third time he submitted it. The previous two times I caught it and told him to select a valid distro, but I missed it this time. I realized it after I had approved it and have already  deleted the whole entry.

The user who keeps submitting it is marketing at smartpixel.com, so I doubt this is anything more than a ploy to improve his site's search engine ranking. But admins no longer have the power to delete users, so there's nothing I can do to stop him from continually resubmitting it.

--
Rosanne DiMesio <dimesio at earthlink.net>