cmd: Disable Ctrl-C interrupt

Jason Edmeades jason at edmeades.me.uk
Wed Jun 5 15:21:52 CDT 2013

Hi Hugh,

Thanks for looking at this issue with wine's cmd

I do not think this patch is enough - From memory (I once tried
something similar) the problem with resolving it the way you have is
you then lose the ability of breaking out of a batch program. I think
the right solution needs an actual handler which resets back to the
command prompt mode, optionally asking something like whether you want
to end the program or not (with a no continuing from where it left
off, with consideration around for loops etc!).

I would suggest it's better to allow control c for now rather than get
into situations you cannot terminate

Jason