Possible wine bug concerning the case of the DbgHelp.h header filename

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Wed Jun 12 11:42:42 CDT 2013

On 2013-06-12 12:37+0300 Paul Chitescu wrote:

> Hi!
>
> The Platform SDK creates DbgHelp.h however it shouldn't matter for Windows
> programs as they are case insensitive.
>
> The problem here is that MinGW somehow operates case sensitive so raise a bug
> for that.

You are right.  So I put together a simple example demonstrating this
MinGW "issue" and it worked fine indicating that MinGW has no such bug and
can deal with these case issues with no problem.

There must have been some other issue with my complicated example, and
my apologies to you and Henri for the noise I generated about this
"issue", but also my thanks to you guys for clarifying the issue.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin