wined3d: print the architecture when showing driver problems

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 02:20:05 CDT 2013

On 23 June 2013 07:10, Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please consider applying before the release of 1.6. It has no
> functional changes, but would really help when diagnosing user
> problems.

This is not really a wined3d patch. That said, while I agree that
printing the architecture would be useful here, you can probably avoid
the #ifdef by using something along the lines of sizeof(void *) == 8 ?
"64-bit" : "32-bit", although ideally we'd probably get the actual
architecture from somewhere like ntdll.