d3dx9 [patch 1/2]: Implement D3DXSHEvalSphericalLight

Matteo Bruni matteo.mystral at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 11:50:18 CDT 2013

2013/3/14 Nozomi Kodama <nozomi.kodama at yahoo.com>:
> No news about these patches?
>

> Nozomi?

Hmm, I was under the impression that these patches were already picked
up in git, but I see I was mistaken.
Anyway they look okay to me, except for a bit in the tests from the
first patch that I noticed just now by reading the patches again:

+                else if (j >= order * order)
+                    expected = test[l].red_received[j];

That somewhat defies the test, since you are then comparing a value
with itself in the ok(). You can just use the original value (i.e.
"1.01f + j" for the red component) instead. Same issue with green and
blue of course.

Cheers,
Matteo.