winemac: Calculate surface rect correctly in macdrv_UpdateLayeredWindow().

Ken Thomases ken at codeweavers.com
Fri Mar 22 02:17:15 CDT 2013

On Mar 22, 2013, at 1:21 AM, Ken Thomases wrote:

> ---
> dlls/winemac.drv/window.c |   33 ++++++++++++++++-----------------
>
> <0001-winemac-Calculate-surface-rect-correctly-in-macdrv_U.patch>

Hmm.  On further consideration, I'm not sure this is right.  I think the intent was for the window surface of a ULW window to have a full surface even if it's partially off-screen.  So, perhaps macdrv_WindowPosChanging() needs to use the same calculation as macdrv_UpdateLayeredWindow() for that kind of window so the surface rect doesn't keep ping-ponging.

Also, the same issue exists in the X11 driver.

I'll have to discuss with Alexandre when he gets back.

-Ken