[1/5] kernel32: Add more remote process tests.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Wed May 8 01:05:42 CDT 2013

Marvin <testbot at testbot.winehq.org> wrote:

> === TEST64_W7SP1 (32 bit loader) ===
> loader.c:1210: Test failed: expected thread exit code 195, got 259
> loader.c:1210: Test failed: expected thread exit code 195, got 259
> loader.c:1220: Test failed: expected WAIT_ABANDONED, got 0x102
> loader.c:1236: Test failed: expected WAIT_OBJECT_0, got 0x102
> loader.c:1238: Test failed: expected WAIT_OBJECT_0, got 0x102

Testbot for some reason failed again in the test which passes before
and after this single run. Here is the result of this same patch which
passes: https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=25477
(Additional trace() statements were added while I was looking for that
CloseHandle() call which leads to premature process termination under
some Windows versions.)

Subsequent test runs in this patch set also finish without failures.

--
Dmitry.