msvcp90: Prefer native version.

Rosanne DiMesio dimesio at earthlink.net
Fri May 17 07:23:40 CDT 2013

On Fri, 17 May 2013 10:43:29 +0200
Piotr Caban <piotr.caban at gmail.com> wrote:

> On the other hand there are other benefits of preferring builtin dlls
> over native ones. Thanks to it the dll is tested by more users. Because
> there are no reported bugs related to msvcr90 I would prefer to use
> builtin dll in this case as well (actually there's one bug but it's
> abandoned).

The only users I see who consistently have problems with builtin msvcp90 these days are the ones using the stable release, and upgrading to the development branch generally fixes it for them. Users who do install native usually use winetricks, which sets the override for them.

--
Rosanne DiMesio <dimesio at earthlink.net>