Spam again ...

Hin-Tak Leung htl10 at users.sourceforge.net
Sun May 26 19:02:33 CDT 2013

That, if I remember correctly, is a legitimate wine user who is occasionally active in the bugzilla also. I have had other friends who have clicked on the wrong links (quite possible) and had their addressbook used that way, and/or have e-mails pretended to have come from them.

On the whole I don't click on urls even from people I know, if the e-mail contains nothing else or nothing meaningful else, for this reason.