First try to sync translations with Transifex.com

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Nov 25 11:38:35 CST 2013

The attachment seems to have been mangled: when I looked at it here I
only got question marks in the translations. So unless the mangling only
happened here, that would be one reason why the patch has not been
applied.

Also, although the translation comes from Transifex.com, it looks like
you're the only author behind the changes in that patch, i.e. there's
presumably no copyright attribution issue. That may be worth noting in
the patch submission.

Could you resubmit your patch?

                            1 + e ^ ( i * pi ) = 0