Help / Mentoring

Hugh McMaster hugh.mcmaster at masterindexing.com
Fri Oct 11 05:39:42 CDT 2013

Can anyone help me on this? I do realize that wineconsole is only a minor focus of development.

Hugh

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to know if anyone would mind helping/mentoring me with a few small patches.

I am working primarily on wineconsole's screen buffer problems (to which I believe I have the solution), but am also looking at implementing some stub Win32 console functions found in dlls/kernel32.  Obviously, my aim is to have these patches committed, as the changes will benefit the entire Wine community.

I had initially thought of Eric Poeuch, a significant wineconsole developer, however he appears to be extremely busy.  So I'm not sure who else to contact.

If time is a consideration, please note that I won't be constantly contacting you to review patches or answer questions.

Thank you,

Hugh