server: Add support for pending write flag to the serial device. Take 2.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue Oct 22 09:55:51 CDT 2013

Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at baikal.ru> writes:

> This patch makes WaitCommEvent(EV_TXEMPTY) work when a serial device
> reports that the out queue is empty even after a successful write()
> which is the case for real COM ports and as well as for serial-USB
> adapters.
>
> Take 2 removes special handling of FlushFileBuffers for a serial sevice,
> the tests show that it really should not reset the pending write state.
>
> I'd like to see some feedback for this patch.

It doesn't work here:

../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -T ../../.. -M kernel32.dll -p kernel32_test.exe.so comm.c && touch comm.ok
comm.c:860: Test failed: WaitCommEvent failed with a timeout
comm.c:881: Test failed: WaitCommEvent error 997
comm.c:882: Test failed: WaitCommEvent: expected EV_TXEMPTY, got 0
comm.c:887: Test failed: WaitCommEvent used 1003 ms for waiting
comm.c:2226: Tests skipped: interactive tests (set WINETEST_INTERACTIVE=1)
make: *** [comm.ok] Error 4

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org