imagehlp: Implement (parts of) BindImageEx

Thomas Faber thomas.faber at reactos.org
Tue Aug 12 11:13:12 CDT 2014

On 2014-08-12 17:34, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> +void * WINAPI ImageDirectoryEntryToDataEx( void *base, BOOL image, unsigned short dir,
> +                                           unsigned long *size, PIMAGE_SECTION_HEADER *section );

BOOLEAN is not BOOL (neither on Windows nor on Wine).
LONG is not long (on Wine).
(Including dbghelp.h would complain about this. Not sure why you're not
 doing that, but I haven't looked in detail)

> +      if(thunk->u1.Ordinal & IMAGE_ORDINAL_FLAG)
> +      {
> +        /* Ordinal, i.e. unnamed function. Not sure if/how to pass this on to StatusRoutine... */
> +        /* DWORD ordinal = (DWORD) (thunk->u1.Ordinal & (~IMAGE_ORDINAL_FLAG)); */
> +      }

Most functions I know simply do ((PCSTR)(DWORD_PTR)ordinal) to represent
ordinals (e.g. GetProcAddress). That's just a guess though, I know
nothing about this function.

Best,
Thomas