Wine test analysis August 6

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Tue Aug 19 12:40:50 CDT 2014

Am 06.08.2014 um 23:05 schrieb Jeremy White:
> There are five failures not annotated in any way, and my link for them was blue, so they might be new and easy:
>   http://test.winehq.org/data/tests/shlwapi:ordinal.html

This one is mostly fixed by badfdaf56c446cb37305e9df101cb1d9411afe0a besides:

https://test.winehq.org/data/1986e496c79915a14beac3050bef371a97ab0296/win7_fg-win7u64-1spie9-mx/shlwapi:ordinal.html

But it truly has a strange locale config, i don't know for what it might be useful:

"A default install of Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit in VMware plus SP1 and IE9, running the 32bit tests with elevated privileges and a mixed locale: Formats=Inuktitut (Syllabics, Canada); Location=Israel; Language=German (Germany); SystemLocale=Japanese (Japan)."