Please help spread the word about the Software Freedom Conservancy

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Dec 5 13:16:59 CST 2014

Folks,

Tony at the Conservancy reached out to us to ask our help in spreading
the word about Conservancy.

The Conservancy is our sponsoring organization, and they have been a
great friend to Wine through the years.

As they requested, I'm sending an email blast to our mailing list to
spread the word.  I'd ask you to scan their email and if you can help
them in any of the ways they ask, please help them.  They're good
people, and good for Wine.

Thanks,

Jeremy