ole32:fix CoWaitForMultipleHandles cause RPC hang

Sebastian Lackner sebastian at fds-team.de
Thu Dec 11 09:06:29 CST 2014

There are several issues with this patch. You wrote in your last mail:

> so this patch can't pass test on testbot.winehq.org, it only pass test on wine.
> The test result is here, https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=10727.

It is not clear what you mean. The test should of course also pass on testbot.winehq.org, if it doesn't, this means that Wine doesn't properly reproduce the expected behaviour. You need to create a test so that it passes on both wine and the testbot, otherwise nothing is tested at all.

Other issues in your patch:

* It seems very unlikely that this is how quit messages are processed. Immediately calling PostQuitMessage(...) but continuing to process messages means that effectively WM_QUIT is lost.

* Always add a "\n" at the end of ok(...) messages.

* Try to avoid huge sleeps like Sleep(5000). This will probably cause the tests time out.

Unfortunately I didn't have much time to look into this issue myself so far, but I guess I'll have more time at the weekend.

Regards,
Sebastian