zh_CN Translation Submittion

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 01:01:29 CST 2014

On 15.12.2014 7:53, Jeff Bai wrote:
> Hello, fellow developers.
>
> I've got several hundred strings translated to zh_CN, and according to
> you guys' wiki I am supposed to submit a patch of what I've changed.
>
> So here it is (too long, used PasteBin)
>
> https://pastebin.anthonos.org/view/bb82ca07
>
> Also, I am not sure if I would be fast enough to get them all done by
> 1.7.34 (nearly two weeks apart?), so is it Okay for me to submit them
> bit by bit, like this time, several hundred? There's still about 950
> left as I can see on POEdit - and I think I can push this to 100% after
> my high school final four days later.
>
> Thanks everyone, Wine is AWESOME.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jeff Bai (白铭骢)

Hi, Jeff.

I think it's okay to submit full diff at once. But please avoid changing
original messages like you do here (or maybe not you directly but poedit):

>  #: oleview.rc:121
> -msgid ""
> -"Toggle the display of component categories that are not meant to be visible"
> +msgid "Toggle the display of component categories that are not meant to be visible"
>  msgstr "切换隐藏组件类显示"

So keep msgid part as it is and touch only msgstr part, this will also
help reducing resulting diff.

And once you fixed that you should send a patch to
wine-patches at winehq.org as it says here
http://wiki.winehq.org/SubmittingPatches.