gdiplus: fix GdipFillRectangleI no effect on memoryDCwhosewindoworiginpointhas changed

Changhui Liu liuchanghui at linuxdeepin.com
Mon Dec 22 23:31:59 CST 2014

Dear all:
Thanks for your help.
I have sent the patch to wine-patches.

------------------
Regards.

From:  "Vincent Povirk"<madewokherd at gmail.com>;
Date:  Tue, Dec 23, 2014 02:05 AM
To:  "Qian Hong"<fracting at gmail.com>;
Cc:  "Changhui Liu"<liuchanghui at linuxdeepin.com>; "wine-devel"<wine-devel at winehq.org>;
Subject:  Re: gdiplus: fix GdipFillRectangleI no effect on memoryDCwhosewindoworiginpointhas changed

> It seems the "new patch file" was not sent to public mailing list.
> Changhui, would you mind resend your final patch to wine-patches?

That's odd. Wine-devel was CCed on the mail. Maybe the image
attachment made the email too large, and it was filtered.

They'll have to be sent to wine-patches anyway for proper review.

> Also, Vincent, if you could suggest for a better commit message, that
> would be nice :) You are native English speaker, neither I or Changhui
> is native. But if the commit message looks good to you, then please
> ignore me.

Ah, I sort of skipped over the commit messages, sorry. I would just
remove "no effect" from the third commit message, because there can be
an effect sometimes, it's just wrong. You could also remove the word
"error" from the first two.

The messages don't sound completely natural in English to me, but
there is also limited space, and I can't think of a way to make them
more natural without also making them longer or less descriptive.