CSMT patch

Emanuele Oriani emaentra at ngi.it
Wed Dec 24 03:20:57 CST 2014

Hi Wine Devs/Stefan,

Can you please give us an update in regards to the CSMT patch?

Do you plan to integrate it in mainline? If not "officially", would be
possible to have it in as an experimental code-path (default off)?
What are the obstacles of making this happen? What is your view?

Again, I believe this patch is superior to just NVIDIA Threaded
Optimizations; on applications such as Starcraft II I get +150% FPS and
performance is comparable to windows (if not better).
I believe many other games would benefit from this great improvement.

Cheers,
Emanuele