FOSDEM 2015

Rosanne DiMesio dimesio at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 29 22:13:56 CST 2014

On Mon, 29 Dec 2014 11:12:21 -0600
Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> Hmm.  We don't really have a procedure for this, do we?  We asked
> Roseanne to coordinate finding events for people to talk at, as far as I
> recall.

I've created a wiki page listing conferences for 2015, http://wiki.winehq.org/Conferences2015, though many of the dates are still TBA.

One coming up soon is SCALE 13x in Los Angeles, Feb. 19-22. It's too late to submit papers, but their website says that "Non-Profit/Dot-Org exhibitor opportunities are available," so getting a table might still be possible.

Conferences with RFP deadlines coming up soon:
Hong Kong Open Source Conference 2015: Hong Kong, June 26-27; RFP deadline Jan. 11, 2015
LinuxFest Northwest 2015: Bellingham WA, April 25-26; RFP deadline Jan. 30, 2015