ntdll: fix read_directory_getdirentries() under FreeBSD.

David Naylor naylor.b.david at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 12:02:16 CST 2014

On Monday, 29 December 2014 18:50:12 André Hentschel wrote:
> Am 29.12.2014 um 17:34 schrieb David Naylor:
> > On Monday, 29 December 2014 14:32:20 André Hentschel wrote:

</snip>

Thanks :-)

> >> You're adding a FIXME comment, but you should rather clarify your
> >> question, use wine-devel and/or IRC and/or "git blame" for that.>
> > The change in question was done by Alexandre Julliard, in revision
> > 96b7c71c.
> "git show 96b7c71c" gives some information

My understanding is that has_wildcard() returns false if the pattern it
contains will only match a singe file.  If we have already received that file
then there is no reason continue processing the directory contents.  In the
case of getdirentries(), it will attempt a "reset" however in this case there
is no need for such extra work since a "restart" will not occur.  ???