Official retirement of 'old' wine test bot, celebration of the work of Gé van Geldorp

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Feb 4 06:39:56 CST 2014

Folks,

Arno van Geldorp has let us know that this will be the last month that
the original test bot continues to run.  We will be redirecting the
'testbot' urls to the new wine test bot as a result.

These intervening years have made clear just how great Gé's gift to us
was.  It has taken us multiple people many years to begin to replicate
his work.  But I think we'll be okay; Francois has done a lot of hard
work, and once Huw is a qemu expert, I think we will come out of the woods.

We also owe a great deal to the van Geldorp family for so graciously
paying to host the old wine testbot, long after the time that Gé had
asked for.  That, too, was a very generous gift.

So please join me in thanking the entire family of Gé van Geldorp for
their incredible gifts to Wine over the years.

Cheers,

Jeremy