questionarie

Akihiro Sagawa sagawa.aki at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 07:28:50 CST 2014

On Thu, 6 Feb 2014 22:01:55 +0900, Akira Nakagawa wrote:
> Why my patch,101880 and 102083 are not commited?
> They have no problem,certified by Akihiro.

I know translation is important to Japanese users. But I can't approve
your patches at this time. There are some points to need improvement.

Patch 101880 (po file update): Translation looks good for me.
I'm not sure why your patch is `New' status. But, if I were you, I would
(1) remove X-Generator (redundant) header and (2) add explanation why
translator mail address needs to update, then resubmit.

Patch 102083 (Japanese man page): There are no update descriptions, thus
it's not so easy to figure out your changes. From my point of view, my
comments on Jan 22 are completely ignored in revised version. At least,
I'd like to know why my comment isn't suitable. On a different note,
please don't forget to set your e-mail client to send your English name.

Awaiting your feedback.

Regards,
Akihiro Sagawa