xmllite: Don't fail the whole parsing process because of unsupported 'xmlns' attribute.

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 09:33:29 CST 2014

On 2/14/2014 11:23, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> This patch allows to successfully parse pretty complex XML task definitions.
>
> Please apply after other xmllite fixes.
I think it's fine to relax a check here as you did if it really helps.
Same applies to other patches. My main problem with all of that is that
whole reader code needs to be revised and partially rewritten at some
point (better sooner than later), to properly support chunked reads and
corresponding state updates. Looking at it now I don't actually like the
way I did it, it's not easily extensible and not very clean.

Do you plan to add more code to xmllite itself or what we have is enough
for taskschd so far?