Assorted spelling fixes

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Feb 16 07:02:06 CST 2014

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014, Henri Verbeet wrote:
[...]
> It's more ambiguous for e.g. file or disk sizes where drive vendors
> often use 1000 based units,

<offtopic>

And it's getting even more confusing. Some time ago I bought a 60 GB SSD
which was really 60 * 1024 * 1024 KB. That makes sense since SSDs are
after all more like DIMMS than hard drives. But more recently I bought a
240 GB SSD which turned out to be 240,000,000 KB.

So for SSDs there's no telling what GB means anymore :-(

</offtopic>

                              145 = 1! + 4! + 5!