FFE (force feedback) file format reverse engineered

Elias Vanderstuyft elias.vds at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 12:54:34 CST 2014

Sure, I included the most relevant program in archive of the previous
MS itself (part of some ancient DX SDK; not available anymore in the
new SDKs, that's why I included it)

But if you mean programs other than that, I think rather few apps use it.
The apps I found that use them, are:
    IL2 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IL-2_Sturmovik_%28video_game%29
    fffileread - part of ancient DX SDK
    Microsoft Train Simulator -