Suggested RFP: LinuxFest Northwest

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 02:38:13 CST 2014

Hi,
Everyone should try to do this whenever there is a conference and they have
the spare cycles. Dan used to do it quite a bit and it did a lot of good
bring new people in and generating positive PR for Wine.

I did one at the South East Linux Fest a few years back and it didn't take
that much time or effort. There are plenty of good Wine presentations
already online to 'borrow' from and you get to be a VIP rockstar
representing a project you know and love.

Thanks
Steven

--
Steven Edwards

"There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is
an idea whose time has come." - Victor Hugo