wine.inf: Add DirectPlay8 Registry keys

Alistair Leslie-Hughes leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 01:02:53 CST 2014

Hi Stefan,

On 14/01/2014 8:28 AM, Stefan Dösinger wrote:

> Am 2014-01-13 20:31, schrieb Bruno Jesus:
>> On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 5:06 AM, Alistair Leslie-Hughes
>>> Changelog: wine.inf: Add DirectPlay8 Registry keys
> Alistair, I don't really know anything about dplay, but wouldn't it be
> better to have the DLL register those keys instead of hardcoding them
> in wine.inf?
I'm not sure myself.  The values seems to be hard codeded between
windows version and this is the same place the other are currently
being registered.

DLL's register interfaces that belong to that file where as these are
miscellaneous entries. Do you have an example of where WINE register
these types of entries in another DLL?

Alistair