[1/6] ntdll: refactor NTDLL_create_struct_sd and NTDLL_free_struct_sd so that other modules are able to use them

Joris van der Wel joris at jorisvanderwel.com
Mon Jul 7 08:38:29 CDT 2014

I dislike duplicating code...
An alternative would be to put the entire function in a header file,
I've seen examples of other functions that are placed in one, in wine.
This would introduce around 70 lines to some .h file. Perhaps along
with the other headers for the server protocol?,
NTDLL_create_struct_sd is part of the client to server serialization
after all... Or in a header of ntdll?

What do you suggest?