New WineHQ Server

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Fri Jul 11 03:37:22 CDT 2014

On 07/11/2014 02:27 AM, Scott Ritchie wrote:
> Has traffic/demand on server resources been climbing over the years?
> I'm pretty sure usage has gone up, but that's not necessarily directly
> correlated with website hits.
That wasn't the reason the server was replaced. It was 5 years old and
CodeWeavers run out of spare parts for it.

The new server was sized to be able to run VMs on it.

bye
	michael

--
Michael Stefaniuc                           Tel.: +49-711-96437-199
Supervisor, APAC/EMEA IT Network            Fax.: +49-711-96437-111