libwine: Added wine_dbgstr_variant and wine_dbgstr_vt implementations.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Jul 24 08:41:19 CDT 2014

Jacek Caban <jacek at codeweavers.com> writes:

> This is meant to remove all the duplicated debugstr_variant
> implementations. While this is ugly, mostly due to duplicated
> declarations, this is the most straightforward solution. An alternative
> would be to implement this in ntdll (using __wine_debug_functions). This
> would avoid headers problem (well, it's still ugly to use oaidl.h in
> ntdll, but technically allowed) and allow exception protection, like
> string printing functions. I'm not sure if that's better. I'm ready to
> change the patch.

Either way requires breaking the libwine interface, it's not worth it
for something like that. Simply make them inline in debug.h.

We don't want to include the needed headers from debug.h, but you could
make the definitions conditional on the headers having been already
included.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org