Confusion with submitting changes

Nikolay Sivov nsivov at codeweavers.com
Tue Jul 29 22:31:39 CDT 2014

> Can I not make a pull request on my changes?

No.

> I  also noticed that it said that not everyone can submit patches and i
> inferred by the linked pages that it's to prevent legal trouble. How can
> I become eligible to submit changes?

There are certain rules to that, wiki probably has that information
already. For example your patches will be rejected automatically if you
had/have access to MS source code, doesn't matter if it's available for
general public or not. Also you can't use implementation details
information extracted using Wine's tracing. You can't disassemble native
modules of course. Maybe there's more but these are the most important.