patch:add HANDLE

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 23:52:49 CST 2014

On 3/2/2014 15:18, 中川祥 wrote:
> Hum?
> I thought all the HANDLEs are hosted by server.
I don't think you need event log handles to be handled by server,
I'd rather had a service handling them.
> Hence,I did.
> It need be hosted by server because you need to distinguish one
> eventlog from the ohter,any way.

I'm not sure I follow you here.Anyway, you'll need some plan for all
parts involved (advapi32, logging service, something else?) before
sending such dead code patches.

Please keep wine-devel CC.