Gsoc

P Nt teo721 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 17:53:46 CDT 2014

Hello,
I am Pavel Nicolae Teodor from University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest. I am looking forward to contribute towards organziation. I am new to open source and need some guidance for same. I liked the proiects WineCE:Implement the Command Bar Tools and Implement new control panel applets and I want to fix some bugs in this project area to see if it's suitable for me.I'm good at C/C++ but I can write code in python too .Two years ago I wrote a 6000 line code in C(graphics ),it's not a fabulos program but it proves some of my skills if you want I can send it. Would you like to give me some links with this type of bugs .