Wine Test Bot 1.7.14 analysis

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Sun Mar 9 21:13:53 CDT 2014

I wrote a script to analyze winetestbot results on all of the testbot
vms except the win8 vms (they are just too broken to try to analyze
right now).

I'm trying to get a handle on the nature of the bot failures; this
current script looks for consistent failures (partly because a
consistent failure that goes green is a win, and I badly want to track
wins).

My results are here:
   http://www.winehq.org/~jwhite/ecd24b5a874e.html

The short summary is that we have 38 current failures.  But we appear to
have fixed 3 failures (at least on the testbot vms).  We also have 14
that seem consistent (i.e. that should be more tractable).

I intend to use this to track progress and show status.  This result is
arguably not that interesting; I'm mostly posting it now so I can be
publicly shamed if I fail to follow through.

Cheers,

Jeremy