Wine Test Bot 1.7.14 analysis

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 06:08:36 CDT 2014

On 10 March 2014 03:13, Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> I wrote a script to analyze winetestbot results on all of the testbot vms
> except the win8 vms (they are just too broken to try to analyze right now).
>
> I'm trying to get a handle on the nature of the bot failures; this current
> script looks for consistent failures (partly because a consistent failure
> that goes green is a win, and I badly want to track wins).
>
> My results are here:
>   http://www.winehq.org/~jwhite/ecd24b5a874e.html

Note that e.g. the win2000 testbot doesn't have results for all runs.
It looks like this causes the script to classify some failures that
should be "fixed" as intermittent failures. That might in turn cause
someone to draw wrong conclusions about e.g. the ddraw tests, if they
didn't pay enough attention to wine-patches.