Wine Test Bot 1.7.14 analysis

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Mar 10 10:10:15 CDT 2014

On Mon, 10 Mar 2014, Nikolay Sivov wrote:

> On 3/10/2014 06:13, Jeremy White wrote:
>
> Regarding Mac failures, it looks like this problem:
>
> http://test.winehq.org/data/ecd24b5a874ead368c8f6e9d6981bb0e02472f9d/mac_fg-snow/msxml3:domdoc.html
>
> is about missing/old libxslt

What's interesting is that the macdrv tests do not run into this issue.

The difference is that for the macdrv tests I set
DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH="/opt/local/lib" which causes them to use
what I believe to be the MacPorts libxslt.dylib library.

For the x11drv tests I set DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH="/opt/X11/lib"
because the libX11.dylib library does not (or did not) play well with
XQuartz. As a result the X11 tests use /usr/lib/libxslt.dylib which is
the library shipped with Snow Leopard.

I'll retry running the x11drv tests with /opt/local/lib.

However given that MacPorts is not part of Mac OS X that raises the
question of what sort of system tweaks make sense in order to run the
Wine conformance tests without error.

      Broadcast message : fin du monde dans cinq minutes, repentez vous !