Glorious winetestbot results, why this matters

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Mar 12 09:31:37 CDT 2014

So here's today's data:
   http://www.winehq.org/~jwhite/31faed571d5a.html

The main changes are the addition of some new failures in mshtml;
failures that Marvin actually pointed out here:
   http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2014-March/103419.html

The glorious result is that if I get to publicly shame anyone, it's both
Jacek and Alexandre.  For someone with my JR, that's a rare opportunity
<grin>.

But really, it illustrates the problem:  Alexandre does not trust the
new test bot results, so he did not wait for testbot review of patches,
and so he did not catch a problem.  We need to restore that trust.
That's why this matters.

Cheers,

Jeremy

p.s.  Looks like Francois's patch has fixed winmm:mci (yay!), and a few
tests that my script felt were 'solved' have proven themselves to be
actually intermittent (comctl:propsheet and user32:listbox)