GSoC - Winetest Graphical User Interface

chanchengcc at gmail.com chanchengcc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 15:19:18 CDT 2014

Hi Developers!

I am Chan, a Computer Science undergraduate from Zhejiang University, China. I am interested in the project Winetest Graphical User Interface. I've learnt about C/C++/Java programming in school, I've developed an android app (automatically login to the EAS and fetch the info we need) by my own and I've also learnt about OpenGL in class. I believe that I am capable for this project.

I heard about the GSoC program yesterday and I realize that it may be a little bit late for application. So I am wondering if there's any chance I can get the opportunity to join the program and work on this project?

Thank you a lot for your attention. If there's any question, please feel free to contact me. I'm looking forward to hear from the mentors.

Sincerely,

Chan

发自 Windows 邮件