GSOC 2014

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:30:48 CDT 2014

On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 11:37 PM, Udayan Tandon <udayan12167 at iiitd.ac.in>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’m Udayan Tandon. Im studying computer science in India at the
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology-Delhi. I’ve been studying
and coding in C for the past year.

> Im enthusiastic to take part in GSoC 2014 and the wine project is really
interesting.

> Im interested in the project "CMD:implement more robust parser" and would
like if you could the course action as to what to do in this project.

> Regards
> Udayan Tandon

Hi Udayan,

The first steps are to familiar yourself with wine (e.g., get the source
code, try building it, and look around in programs/cmd for the current cmd
parser code).

To submit a proposal, go to
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2014

See http://wiki.winehq.org/SummerOfCode for more info.