Mass effect 2 - Bink movies freezes game

Tomas Gustavsson tomplast at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 11:19:04 CDT 2014

Who knew.. It works on my laptop, my cpu is a Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2350M
CPU @ 2.30GHz.
But the laptop is not good enough to play this effect, would like to get it
working on my other machine (with a HD5770 GPU).

Have wanted to try out the open source drivers for the GPU, sadly I get
some error about DRI3 that stops my attempt every time I try to start the
game!