Building Wine conformance tests on Windows

Albert Szilvasy albert.szilvasy at autodesk.com
Fri May 2 00:23:52 CDT 2014

Hello there,

It appears that it is not possible to build the Wine conformance tests on Windows as described here:
http://www.winehq.org/site/docs/winedev-guide/testing-windows

In particular, when I try to build against the latest Windows SDK I get all sorts of errors.

Take for example, kernel32/tests/loader.c. It refers to IMAGE_FILE_MACHINE_ARM64. This symbol does not exist in winnt.h from Microsoft but does exist in the wine version.

How do people build the conformance tests? Cross compile on Linux?

Thanks,
albert