Working on ATL, more real world test case needed

Vincent Povirk madewokherd at gmail.com
Fri May 2 13:50:23 CDT 2014

I was doing some work earlier with Piotr (which has now stalled for
some reason) on implementing MFC. We settled on an approach where I
would use the MS headers to describe to him the ABI without
implementation details (by writing headers and test cases mostly), and
he would implement the actual library.

The ATL headers are related, so I should be able to at least get you
the correct struct layouts for all versions.

I may also be able to build test programs in MSVC, if that would help.