Building Wine conformance tests on Windows

Julius Schwartzenberg julius.schwartzenberg at gmail.com
Fri May 2 14:33:18 CDT 2014

Albert Szilvasy wrote:
> RE: the test needs to be fixed
>
> There are lots of other errors. It looks like nobody has tried to build against the windows sdk headers for some time. I could try to fix it but if this isn't the way people work then it will get broken again and again. I'd rather stay on the beaten path than bushwhack on some old overgrown trail.

At least the avifil32 tests were known not to build on Windows and it is
not trivial to fix the problem.

If you just need the tests, cross-compilation is easy. If you really
need to build on Windows, I suspect that getting at least the most
important tests to build would be possible without much effort, but I
could be completely wrong.

Best regards,
Julius