audio reset failed

Pawel Por porparek at gmail.com
Tue May 13 03:06:13 CDT 2014

>>* I receive periodically the following error popup window:
*>>* "Audio Reset Failed: Access violation at address 7BC503AA in module
*>>* 'ntdll.dll'. Write of address F818611C"
*
>What is displaying this message? Wine itself does not contain the
>message "Audio Reset Failed."
This message is from the application that generates text voice
messages using SAPI4 voices. This application works perfectly under
wine launched in 32 bit linux.

>>* When it occurs the audio hangs up and only the restart of the wine
*>>* application helps.
*
>There is a list of sound-related debug log channels at
><http://wiki.winehq.org/Sound>. Getting a debug log with those
>channels set could give us a clue as to what's going wrong.
I've upgraded wine to version wine 1.7.18 (Arch Linux).
I still receive the message: "Audio Reset Failed: Access violation at
address 7BC4D272 in module 'ntdll.dll'. Write of address F82A011C"
This time I've run wine with the following debug channels:
+tid,+mmdevapi,+winmm,+driver,+msacm,+midi,+dsound,+dsound3d,+dmusic,+mci,+oss,+alsa,+coreaudio.

I've attached the log.
Please write me if I can provide anything else.
Great thanks for your help.